Digital Vickers Hardness Tester
- Product Type Hardness Tester
- Dimension(L*W*H) 600*220*700 Millimeter (mm)
- Voltage 220 + 5% Volt (v)
- Test Range 5-3000HV, 8-4500HK
- Power Supply 220V + 5%, 50/60 Hz (110V is available)
- Weight 55 Kilograms (kg)
- Machine Weight 55 Kilograms (kg)
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 5-3000HV, 8-4500HK
- 220 + 5% Volt (v)
- 600*220*700 Millimeter (mm)
- 55 Kilograms (kg)
- Hardness Tester
- 55 Kilograms (kg)
- 220V + 5%, 50/60 Hz (110V is available)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 2 Week
- Wooden Type
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
MAIN FEATURES: - 1. The optical system designed by our senior optical engineer not only meet the definition of hardness testing requirements, but also can observe the micro structure of the material, image is very clear.
2. According to different visual habits of the operators, the strength of the light source can be adjusted. To avoid the visual fatigue for long time operation.
3. With Vickers hardness and Knoop hardness testing capabilities. By measuring the indentation diagonal length, the hardness value will show on the screen directly, no need to check hardness table.
4. Industrial digital screen can direct display hardness value, conversion hardness, testing method, testing force, dwell time, testing times and testing process
MAIN PURPOSE AND APPLICATION: - 1. Steel, nonferrous metals, tinsel, cemented carbide, sheet metal, metallographic structure.
2. Carburization, nitriding and decarburization layer, surface hardening layer, galvanized coating, coating.
3. Glass, chip and ceramic material.
49/39, Site- IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, U.P., India
Phone Lines: +91-120-4556371/72/73/74/75/76
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com