Inverted Metallurgical Microscope Model: Bmi-110 B
- Material Metal
- Product Type Microscope Model
- Usage Laboratory
- Voltage 110-220 Volt (v)
- Color White
- Theory Metallurgical Microscope
- Drawtube Trinocular
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 0.00 INR/Unit
- Microscope Model
- Metallurgical Microscope
- 110-220 Volt (v)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 15-30 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
We have extensive experience in the market that empowers us in emerging as a trusted manufacturer and exporter of Inverted Metallurgical Microscope Model: BMI-110 B. We use optimum quality materials and components sourced from trusted vendors to manufacture this microscope. It is an ideal optical instrument for micro observation in metallographic structure and surface morphology. Inverted Metallurgical Microscope Model: BMI-110 B comes in different specifications as per the requirements of clients. We offer this microscope at affordable prices.
- Easy to use
- Adjustable brightness
- Integrated field diaphragm
Eyepieces: Wide Field WF 10x (Field Number 22mm)
Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective:
- (Equipped with bright field objectives)
- PL L10X/0.25
- PL L20X/0.40
- PL L50X/0.70 (Spring)
- PL L100X/0.85 (Dry) (Spring)
Magnification: 100x, 200x, 500x & 1000x
Eyepiece Tube: Inclination 45 and interpupillary distance: 53 - 75mm.
Focus system: Coaxial coarse/fine focus with tension adjustable, minimum division of fine focusing: 2m.
- Mechanical stage
- Overall Size: 242mm X 200mm and Moving Range: 30mm X 30mm.
- Rotundity and rotatable stage size: maximum measurement is 130mm and minimum clear aperture is less then 20mm.
- 6V 30W, halogen lamp, adjustable brightness
- Integrated field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and system polarizer
- Equipped with frosted glass and yellow, green and Blue Filter.
49/39, Site- IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, U.P., India
Phone Lines: +91-120-4556371/72/73/74/75/76
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com