Portable Magnetic Rockwell Hardness tester
- Product Type Hardness Tester
- Test Range HRA,HRB,...HRV etc,15 scales.
- Test Speed 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf
- HRA,HRB,...HRV etc,15 scales.
- Hardness Tester
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 2 Week
- Wooden Type
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Product DescriptionBHR series portable Rockwell hardness tester complies with the basic designing principles of Rockwell hardness testing in accordance with international standard ISO6508, American Standard ASTM E18 and ASTM E110.The hardness values can be read directly from the Rockwell hardness testers after rapid and accurate operations. It can be considered as a non-destructive testing with very small indentations.
This kind of testers can be used at site to test the finished or semi-finished work pieces piece by piece in batches. Rockwell hardness testers are mostly applied in the metal-processing enterprises.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
49/39, Site- IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, U.P., India
Phone Lines: +91-120-4556371/72/73/74/75/76
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Factory Address : 49/39, Site IV Ind Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mr Gautam Koul (Manager)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.