Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Usage Industrial
- Color Black
- Material Mild Steel
- Product Type Hardness Tester
- Voltage 220 Volt (v)
- Test Speed 60 kgf,100 kgf,150 kgf,187.5 kgf
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Mild Steel
- 60 kgf,100 kgf,150 kgf,187.5 kgf
- 220 Volt (v)
- Hardness Tester
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 2 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Portable Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester, which can make accurate Brinell hardness test with conventional indentation method of ISO 6506.2 and ASTM E 10.It can also make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E 103, and read hardness value directly. At the same time, it also can-do Rockwell hardness test according to Rockwell hardness testing method in ISO 6508.2 and ASTM E 18.These functions can meet the demand of precise and rapid Brinell hardness testing on-site of large steel and iron parts. Simple and high efficiency. This instrument stores an accurate basic hardness, that is depth curve made from plenty hardness blocks; it also stores several Brinell curves of common materials.
We can supply the service of making precise Brinell curve of common material according to customers requirement. Advanced curve correction methods can be used to test a variety of special materials. This instrument can check and calibrate the accuracy on-site by precise indentation method at any time.
- World initial patent product
- With advanced imported sensors as well as high integration, high stability electronic components to keep the high reliability of the hardness tester.
- One hardness tester with Brinell and Rockwell two functions can meet the demands of most manufacturing users.
- It can make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E 103, and read hardness value directly.
- Insensitive to temperature changing on workshop.
- Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.
- Portable and easy to carry. The Total weight 5.3kg of the tester, it is the smallest Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester so far.
- Standard package including standard Brinell hardness test block and Rockwell hardness test block.
49/39, Site- IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, U.P., India
Phone Lines: +91-120-4556371/72/73/74/75/76
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org