Touch Screen Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
- Product Type Hardness Tester
- Test Range 8HV-2900HV
- Power 50/60 Horsepower (HP)
- Voltage 220 5 Volt (v)
- Weight 50 Kilograms (kg)
- Usage Industrial
- Dimension(L*W*H) 540*260*650 Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 50 Kilograms (kg)
- 540*260*650 Millimeter (mm)
- Mild Steel
- 220V 5%, 50/60 Hz
- 50 Kilograms (kg)
- Hardness Tester
- 50/60 Horsepower (HP)
- 220 5 Volt (v)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 2 Week
- Wooden Type
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Introduction & Features:
The traditional Micro hardness tester has poor precision and can barely meet the needs of visual observation & measurement. If connect with camera and software, the indentation image of traditional Micro hardness tester always out of central position. It is very big problem of measuring and analysis process. Fortunately, our this machine perfectly solved above problems.
1) Guided by optical cross rails to ensure high guiding accuracy;
2) Fast and smooth force transmission can be achieved by using the secondary transmission force of the rack and pinion.
3) This machine equipped with most advanced High transmission ratio high precision worm gear rod, can achieve stable continuous lifting, and greatly improved the accuracy and repeatedly of the testing process. This update is very important to improve working performance and working efficiency.
4) Equipped with dual optical path, one optical path for eyepiece system, another path for CCD camera, both path can working in same time, no need switch optical path rod. Greatly extend the service life of the optical system, and make test more easy.
5) Adopted 8 touch screen, menu structure, and digital eyepiece with built-in encoder, just click button on encoder, the diagonal length of indentation D1, D2 and hardness value will display on touch screen directly, very easy operate.
6) With hardness conversion function, from HV can convert to HRA, HRB, HRC, HBW, etc scales.
7) With (HV & HK) Vickers and Knoop hardness testing capabilities.
8) OK/NG judgement function.
9) Both lens (10X & 40X) can used for measurement, suitable to test widely hardness range of materials from most soft to very hard.
Main purpose and application:
Steel, nonferrous metals, tinsel, cemented carbide, sheet metal, metallographic structure. Carburization, nit riding and decarburization layer, surface hardening layer, galvanized coating, coating.
Glass, chip and ceramic material
Enter Buying Requirement Details
49/39, Site- IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010, U.P., India
Phone Lines: +91-120-4556371/72/73/74/75/76
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com